North Carolina will move into Safer At Home Phase 2 of lifting COVID-19 restrictions at 5 p.m. Friday, May 22. Phase 2 runs through at least Friday, June 26 unless changed or canceled.
Under Executive Order 141, Exercise & Entertainment Facilities must remain closed.
Any retail or dining component within an entertainment facility may operate solely for retail or dining, but those components must comply with specific retail and restaurant restrictions.
Entertainment facilities restricted by the executive order include, but are not limited to, the following types of business:
• Bingo Parlors, including bingo sites operated by charitable organizations
• Bowling Alleys
• Indoor Exercise Facilities ( e.g., yoga studios, dance studios, martial arts facilities, indoor trampoline and rock climbing facilities)
• Indoor Fitness Facilities, including but not limited to indoor basketball courts, volleyball courts, racquetball courts, squash courts, and tennis courts
• Health Clubs and Fitness Centers
• Movie Theaters
• Skating Rinks
• Gaming and business establishments which allow gaming activities ( e.g., video poker, gaming, sweepstakes, video games, arcade games, pinball machines or other computer, electronic or mechanical devices played for amusement) • Venues for Receptions or Parties
• Amusement Parks
• Night Clubs, Dance Halls, or Music Halls where patrons are not seated.